Many Islamic terrorist attacks have also occurred in September, most notably:
- September 6, 1970---Palestinian militants hijacked four different airlines in one day.
- September 5, 1972---Black September terrorists executed an attack at the Olympics.
- September 10, 1976---Croatian terrorists hijacked a TWA airliner.
- September 23, 1983---An Omni Gulf airbus was brought down by a bomb.
- September 20, 1984---Islamic radicals bombed the U.S. Embassy in Beirut
- September 11, 2001---Terrorists flew airplanes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.
In times of fear, we shall not fear as the one who has conquered fear at the cross is there waiting to redeem.
11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
king of kings and lord of lords.
Revelation 19: 11-15